YEAR ONE: LIST OF 81 MAJOR TRUMP ACHIEVEMENTS, AND 11 OBAMA LEGACY ITEMS REPEALED

Not to mention Trumps rise in the polls among independent voters, and a strong base of voter (like myself) who voted for him and still support him.
Not to mention even some Democrat and minority voters who now support him.

When you talk about "even Republicans who criticize Trump", you really mean RINO people like McCain and Flake, who never supported Trump in the first place, and never miss a chance to attack, at any perceived moment of political weakness.

Quote:
[Regarding Joe McCarthy:]They were more than missteps and errors WB. He was bipartisanly condemned for what you partisanly downplay.

I've yet to see you produce anything to disprove what I quoted, other than namecalling and vague assertions. I recall one GOP leader saying that he supported McCarthy's goals, but not his tactics. But AGAIN: There were communist informats and inflitrators everywhere, according to the Kremlin's own records. Far more than was known or suspected back in the 1950's.

Originally Posted By: M E M
I'll just note that our intelligence agencies both say Russia interfered with our last election to aid a republican. The party of Trump formerly the GOP isn't looking to hot these days.

That's again a misleading statement, and I think deliberately so.
The goal of the Russians was simply to undermine the credibility of the U.S. presidential election, no matter who won, Clinton or Trump.
And as has also been said repeatedly, EVEN THE RUSSIANS THOUGHT HILLARY WOULD WIN. If they didn't think Trump would win, how could they have orchestrated his victory. That Democrat/progressive rhetoric is utter shit garbage, with nothing to back it up.

Conversely, all the evidence is that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign the Russians were helping, with FusionGPS and Christopher Steele being fed anti-Trump disinformation from Russian agents. Not to mention buying Frau Hitlery off with millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation, and receiving 20% of the U.S. uranium supply in exchange for these payoffs.
Not to mention Hillary's illegal private server, that left the highest levels of Pentagon, State Department and White House communication ripe for the hacking EVERY SINGLE DAY she was Secretary of State.

If Hillary had won the presidency, she'd be overseeing the further collapse of our military under sequestrations in spending, instead of rebuilding it as Trump is. I can't envision the Russians being overly happy about that.