Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Poor WB, you would be having a field day if Clinton had the lawyer/fixer paying out cash and being raided. I here it's a very high bar to raid a lawyer so I'm just waiting to see what comes out of that. And no comments about the Enquirer participation?

Okay, now I know you're just trolling me. No serious case on your part, just partisan taunts.

It's not a high bar when it's Republicans they are raiding. The only rationalization for such a raid would be an urgency to stop Cohen from destroying evidence.

Did Cohen destroy evidence?
No !

Did Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin and Jennifer Palmieri destroy evidence, delete 33,000 e-mails, bleachbit hard-drives, smash cel phones, remove and destroy SIM cards from cel phones?
YES !
All the above.

And all >>>>AFTER<<< already subpoenaaed by FBI, DOJ, and Congress investigators.
The FBI and DOJ had all the evidence they needed to prosecute. But just like the IRS/Koskonin/Lois Lerner investigation several years ago, just like with Hillary right before the 2016 election, they magically made a decision to not prosecute despite all the evidence. I saw one report that when Comey made his 2016 speech of "no reasonable person would prosecute Hillary Clinton" recommending to not indict, FBI agents were angry and disgusted and started walking out on the job that day.

Citing the above, it is clear who warranted a search to prevent destruction of evidence, and who didn't. And it's not Cohen who destroyed evidence.
And the FBI's Inspector General two days ago released a report that he agrees with the FBI internal affairs dept (Office of Professional Responsibility) that McCabe was corrupt and needed to be fired. (If McAuliffe's $500,000 donation to his wife's campaign didn't make clear his allegiance to Hillary Clinton already.)
Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Dick Durbin all were calling for Comey's firing a year ago. Now suddenly after Trump did it (on Rosenstein's WRITTEN recommendation!) it's evil, unjust, and a criminal conspiracy.

Those are the facts, much as you'd like to pretend they don't exist. Facts that prove the corruption of Deep State pro Hillary operatives in the DOJ and FBI.

Raiding Cohen's office is, AGAIN, just a desperate attempt by the Deep State pro-Hillary crowd to manufacture a crime, since there clearly was no Trump collusion with the Russians.
But PLENTY of Hillary/DNC collusion with the Russians, that outrageously ISN'T being investigated, for partisan reasons and selective prosecution.