Originally Posted By: M E M
Hannity & Dobbs are definitely biased sources.

Says the MediaMatters guy.

A reminder:

FOX NEWS MOST BALANCED COVERAGE OF 2008 CAMPAIGN

After inadvertently giving credibility to Fox in 2008, they haven't ventured into similar reports to inadvertently boost Fox's credibility.

While Pew tried to show Fox as more "right-leaning", they were in truth the only network in Pew's analysis that had a truly balanced and equal number of positive and negative stories about both McCain and Obama. Only relative to the EXTREME LIBERAL BIAS of the other networks could Fox be spun as "right-leaning". Fox was balanced, the other networks were overwhelmingly liberal.

And Lou Dobbs was the last respectable journalist left on CNN when he left. CNN's liberal bias is what leveraged Dobbs out and drove him to Fox Business News. And his program is the highest rated on FBN. I miss the days of Bernard Shaw, Sharyl Atkisson, Bella Shaw and Lou Dobbs. CNN's ratings have actually dropped below those of MSNBC. That is a direct reflection of CNN's decline in reliability.

Hannity is a commentator and makes no secret of his conservatism. That's at least honest. But he also has a number of respected journalists on his program citing facts, such as Pulitzer winning Judith Miller, almost nightly Sara Carter, and on occasion Pulitzer-winning Bob Woodward. Who was intimidated into silence after siding with Trump a year ago, much the way celebrities are for voicing support of Trump, such as Shania Twain, and currently

Originally Posted By: M E M
I understand why you don't like fact checks.

As I cited above, Factcheck (Washington Post) and Politifact (Tampa Tribune) are both sponsored by centerpieces of the partisan- liberal/destroy-Trump media. They are not neutral factcheckers, they are staffed by liberal reporters, who biasedly list Republicans as factually wrong 75% of the time, and only to have some appearance of balance, cite Democrats as lying a mere 25% of the time.