Y'know, in any other business, the business owner has the ultimate right to refuse business for any reason. If a guy is a Christian baker, he has the right to not bake a "Hail Satan" cake, or a "Communist Party U.S.A." cake, or a gay wedding cake. I saw this baker interviewed last night and again this morning, and he seems like a very sincere guy. He would make a gay couple a birthday cake or make them one for any other holiday. But he or any person should not be forced against their will to participate in any event they don't believe in. He took a 40% cut in his business, because in order to not bake a gay wedding cake, by legal threat he had to not bake ANY wedding cakes, and that was a huge slice of his business he was on principle willing to deprive himself of. And was forced to let go half his employees, due to the reduced business. Just because 2 gay men maliciously sued him instead of going to another baker.

So... I think the Court made the right decision. Quite to my astonishment, they did what was right instead of caving in to social pressure and political correctness.

The alternative is to force Jews to eat pork, force Catholic institutions to provide condoms or sponsor abortions, or perhaps force gays, blacks and Jews to cater the next KKK/Neo-Nazi/white supremacist social outing. We have free speech and freedom to assemble, it doesn't make sense to force people against their will to do things that they ideologically oppose, or even despise.

And that freedom should cut both ways.