Looking back through the topic, the one woman who sued Fox News I haven't listed, the FIRST one who went after Roger Ailes and got a settlement, is Gretchen Carlson.

Her settlement was the one that either
1) triggered other women who were abused at Fox News to come forward,
or
2) caused disgruntled women at Fox News to see Carlson's $20 million settlement as incentive for them to sue.
Or a combination of the two.

I recall thinking when it was revealed that Roger Ailes had treated her inappropriately that... THIS is the girl Ailes would risk his position to hit on? (Although Ailes seems to have groped pretty much every woman in sight.) I never found her attractive, or liked her personal style. I remember she had been on their 6AM to 9 AM Fox and Friends morning show. She was replaced by Elizabeth Hasselbeck, from The View.
And at that point Gretchen Carlson was given her own one-hour 2 PM news program. Then suddenly about 2 months later she disappeared and was replaced by someone else. I just figured she was removed because of low ratings.
Until the Ailes lawsuit went public.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretchen_Carlson

Quote:
SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAWSUIT, AND SETTLEMENT[edit]

On the morning of July 6, 2016, Carlson confirmed on her Twitter account that she was no longer with Fox News.[23] That day, she filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News chairman Roger Ailes in the Superior Court of New Jersey.[24] In her complaint, Carlson alleged that she was fired from her program for refusing Ailes' sexual advances.[24]

Carlson's allegations received widespread media coverage.[25] After Carlson came forward, six more women spoke to Gabriel Sherman of New York magazine, alleging that Ailes had sexually harassed them and that Ailes had "spoke openly of expecting women to perform sexual favors in exchange for job opportunities."[26] Shortly thereafter, Carlson sat down for an interview with John Koblin of The New York Times, saying, "I wanted to stand up for other women who maybe faced similar circumstances."[27]

As the case progressed, Carlson reached out directly to her fans, thanking them in a series of Twitter videos[28][29] and offering her support for fellow victims of sexual harassment.[30] She also criticized Fox's attempt to force her claims to be adjudicated via closed-door mandatory arbitration rather than in court. (Fox filed court papers arguing that Carlson was compelled by her contract to adjudicate her claims in arbitration).[31] Carlson said: "Forcing victims of sexual harassment into secret arbitration proceedings is wrong, because it means nobody finds out what really happened."[31]

Facing overwhelming public criticism, Ailes resigned on July 21, 2016.[32] In an interview with Margaret Sullivan of The Washington Post, Carlson said she felt "relief that now I would be believed," though she also "felt angry that it took so long" for Ailes to step down.[33]

On September 6, 2016, 21st Century Fox Corporation (the parent company of Fox News) announced that it had settled the lawsuit with Carlson. The settlement was reportedly $20 million. As part of the settlement, 21st Century Fox apologized to Carlson, saying that "We sincerely regret and apologize for the fact that Gretchen was not treated with the respect and dignity that she and all of our colleagues deserve."[6]

But I recall when Hasselbeck suddenly left.
And Lis Wiehl disappeared.
And Kirsten Powers (my favorite liberal opinion pundit, along with Alan Colmes).
And Scottie Hughes.
And Juliet Huddy.
And C.E. Cupp.
All disappeared, I wondered why they left. And that appears to be the reason.

Granted, many might have left because they got better offers from other networks. But in most cases, they have plainly said that it was O'Reilly or Ailes (or Bolling, or Rosen) who made them uncomfortable, and ready to move on.
If not sue.