A day or two ago was the one-year anniversary of this Charlottesville thing.

On Fox's morning show about an hour ago, I saw that there were about 20 supremacists who showed up to make a show of their racism, and they were met by literally thousands of Antifa in masks and brandishing weapons. One they showed was an Antifa guy with a slingshot, who brought plenty of big rocks and pieces of broken glass to shoot at anyone on the other side.

It's completely misrepresentative for the news networks to blame the white supremacists for deaths at Charlottesville last year. There were a total of three deaths: two police officers who died in a low-flying police helicopter that apparently crashed in a downdraft, and Heather Heyer, the paralegal who was killed by the guy in his car. But as I showed in the video earlier in the topic, the driver was being chased and attacked by guys with clubs, as demonstrated by the fact that they were carrying clubs and on his car beating it with clubs half a second after the impact.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that he didn't intend to kill anyone, he was just fleeing for his life from a violent Antifa mob armed with clubs trying to break into his car and pull him out. There is substantial video to back up that assertion, as I posted earlier in the topic. Pending a trial (that still hasn't happened, I think they want the kid to take a plea deal to hide the true facts, so they can stick to the "white supremacists caused 3 deaths" narrative), that remains my opinion of what happened.

So it's deceptive and untrue for all the networks, including Fox News, to say "racist protests caused three deaths". It wasn't the racists who caused any of the 3 deaths. As I showed above, one Antifa leader (a college professor) instructed protestors to hit cars and cause precisely the type of accident that occurred, so they could claim martyrdom and violence by "racist protestors". Who were in fact Antifa orchestrating it.

AGAIN: I think the racist guys are idiots, and I don't agree with them. But I think for whatever bigotry against Jews and so forth, they were not the ones who initiated violence and caused the death of Heather Heyer. It's just that no one, including Fox, wants to defend white nationalists, even when they were set up and blamed for something that was not their plan, but Antifa's.