Originally Posted By: M E M
...big fat piece of shitt liar currently stinking up the WH. He's racked up thousands of lies and he isn't even at the half way mark...

When will you realize just how petty, unhinged, and completely lacking in fairness or objectivity you reveal yourself when saying these things about Trump?

AGAIN: I despise the Obamas and the Clintons, but I limit myself to their record, the ugly malicious things they've done, and their poisonous Alinsky/Cultural Marxist anti-American ideology, how they've weaponized the IRS, DOJ/FBI and intelligence agencies against their political opposition and against the American people.
http://archive.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1511

You have overwhelming liberal media picking apart everything Trump says, with a bias that is polar opposite the daily PR service and free pass they gave to comments by Obama. And that free pass of Obama's CLEAR radicalism gave him a free path to the White House, when it is precisely the media's JOB to warn us.
The "Fourth Estate" and all that.

But as the media has done with Comey/McCabe, Peter Strzok/Lisa Page/Bruce Ohr/ Nellie Ohr/The Russia Dossier/the Hillary Clinton Campaign, rather than expose corruption and protect the public from corruption (as they did during Watergate), the media HAVE BECOME PART OF THE CORRUPTION AND ENABLED THE CORRUPTION BY HIDING IT! They have been completely on the side of Team Obama/Hillary. Whose fingerprints are ALL OVER these FBI/DOJ/FISA surveillance abuses, and should be in jail. There is NO WAY the "control freak" Obama administration, DIDN'T know what was going on. They pulled the puppet strings.
Strzok and Page in their texts: "The President wants to see everything."

As I said before, pseudo-factual sites like Factcheck and Politifact are 100% liberal run, with a veil of objectivity, when they are in truth overwhelmingly liberal propaganda sites, that only 25% of the time evaluate Democrats as "partly true" or "not true". What they often do is take statements by Trump and other Republicans that are 100% true as spoken, but they strain to label it was "partly true" or "mostly untrue" by bringing the comments made in a context that wasn't included or particularly relevant.