Yeah, Obama and Hillary using DOJ, FBI, CIA and NSA, and the FISA court, to hire foreign nationals to attempt to bait Trump officials into entrapment on "Russia collusion" they never initiated, and when that woulddn't work ensnaring them with perjury traps, and resurrecting charcges (Manafort) FBI didn't have evidence to pursue 12 years ago, all in an attempt to launch a coup to remove Trump as our elected president, that's barely a blip, right? Just an abuse of power that eclipses Watergate.

And before that, Obama weaponized the IRS in 2010-2012, to win an election by a narrow 1% that Obama should have lost, if not for his abuse of power.

You've yet to name any "Trump lies" that compare in any way to the enormous Obama/Hillary scandals I've listed.

And McCain chose to involve himself in the Deep State conspiracy to undermine and cripple Trump. I was astonished when Romney also came out of the woodwork to attack and try to destroy Trump's candidacy. Both failed milquetoast Republican presidential candidates with little credibility left, both who lost elections they should have won. Trump gave them a lesson on how to do that.

And I would imagine that the same people who buried the Hillary/e-mails investigation in 2016 are the same people who buried the Lois Lerner investigation.
Both of which STILL WARRANT PROSECUTION.

With a new attorney general, that will happen. I find it really odd that Jeff Sessions, who was the very first prominent Republican to endorse Trump and make his 2016 victory possible, has been so dithering and obstructive as attorney general. It's as if someone put a gun to his head and told him not to, and intimidated or blackmailed him into not investigating.