Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

Quote:
CNSNews.com) -- Commenting on Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a beer party some 36 years ago and that the FBI must investigate the matter now before she will testify about the supposed incident, Juanita Broaddrick tweeted that if the FBI goes back that far then it must also "investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too."

"If you want the FBI to go back that far @HillaryClinton @MSNBC to investigate Ford's allegations .... let's investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too. Seems only fair," Broaddrick tweeted on Sept. 18.

Juanita Broaddrick, a retired nursing home administrator, has long maintained that Bill Clinton, when he was the Arkansas Attorney General, raped her -- a "forcible, brutal rape" -- in a hotel room in Little Rock, Ark., on April 25, 1978. At the time, Broaddrick was 35, Clinton was 31.

Democrats didn't (and still don't) give a damn about Juanita Broaddrick. They wouldn't even take her statement into the congressional record. Or any of Bill Clinton's other assault victims.

Democrats don't care about Keith Ellison's assault on a former girfriend either. Who they likewise don't even want to listen to.

Or the indiscretions of Ted Kennedy and so many other Democrats. Hey, all he did was drive a car off a bridge and leave a girl in the car to drown, which she did. If he had reported the incident, the woman could have been rescued instead of dying in the submerged car.

Democrat Senators' concern about women, and about sexual assault of women, is very selective. Basically, if a woman's assailant is a Democrat, they don't believe you and won't even listen to you.