Christine Blasey-Ford finally is appearing today before a Senate committee. I caught a little bit of it over the lunch hour. It's surprisingly lacking in fireworks, and remarkably gentle and polite in questioning her.

But some glaring inconsistencies are visible, even in the brief bit I listened to.
1) She was supposedly afraid of flying, but despite delaying her testimony a week to drive, she actually finally took a plane to Washington. And it turns out she flies a lot, both with her work, and to islands throughout the South Pacific.
2) Blasey-Ford took a lie detector test, she couldn't say why she took it, who arranged it, whether it was her or someone else, or even if there was a fee paid for it by her or someone else. If I ever took a lie detector test, these are things I would definitely remember. I found that highly suspicious.
3) At least in the part I watched, she hasn't discussed her political zeal to the point that she protested against Trump's presidency, her comments that Trump needs to be stopped as president, her comments on social media, and how she scrubbed her social media of these references before she came forward.

If you know to look for these things, they are obvious. I feel like the Republican attorney questioning her is not challenging her enough on these inconsistencies, on Blasey-Ford's outright untruths, and her partisan-Democrat motivation for attacking Trump and his nominee.