Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
From what I'm hearing the FBI didn't question Kavanaugh or Ford. I suspect they were not allowed to. If that's the case it really was a sham investigation. Btw I do agree lying under oath is a serious crime. You might want to recognize that the law applies to everyone though

I actually just finished watching Trump's most recent press conference, M E M:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTHFOUMBcA

The last 45 minutes or so were press questions. Trump made very clear, repeatedly, he left FBI investigation scope to the Senate Judicial committee. He said the FBI have free reign to ask whatever questions they want to whoever they want, with only the Senate committee narrowing the scope, not narrowed by Trump.

The simple fact is, there have already been 6 previous FBI investigations of Kavanaugh, and there isn't much left to explore. In addition, Kavanaugh was interrogated in Senate hearings for 31 hours, and Blasey-Ford also testified and answered questions for about 10 hours.
I would like FBI to thoroughly question Kavanaugh's three accusers. And if there is any falseness in their stories, I hope they are nailed to the wall on perjury for deliberately providing false and malicious statements to the Senate committee hearings.