Somehow these make for exceptional stories, where a clever person can outwit the immense power of Satan, or that explores a character by tempting them with what they ache for most. Some of my favorite Twilight Zone stories are of these type as well, such as "Escape Clause", "Still Valley", and "Of Late I Think of Cliffordville", and more broad encounters with the devil, "The Howling Man", and "The Hunt".

One of my favorite Stephen King movies is Needful Things, where the Devil (played beautifully by Max Von Sydow) comes into a small New England town and opens a curiosity shop.

One comics story I just re-read is in SPECTRE 9, April 1969 (Wrightson's 2nd published story), that I already linked to read online in the Wrightson topic a few months ago.

Another I enjoyed is an odd Bicentennial story from BATMAN FAMILY 1, by Elliot Maggin and Mike Grell, where Satan brings back Benedict Arnold to try and destroy the United States and reverse his failure on the nation's 200th anniversary.
Robin and Batgirl happen to be in Washington DC and change the tide of events. Hey, it was good enough to include in the BATMAN IN THE 1970's trade paperback a few years ago.

"The Invader From Hell", 18 pages, from BATMAN FAMILY 1, Sept-Oct 1975
https://comiconlinefree.com/the-batman-family/issue-1/3

So feel free to list some of your favorite "deal with the devil" stories.