Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
DHS Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, yesterday, the full press conference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvZqPGedo0

She lays out the deceptions of many posing as families. And that the U.S. admits more immigrants than the rest of the world's nations combined. (i.e., we are generous enough in the amount of immigrants we admit that we should not be accused of being "cruel" or "racist" for enforcing our laws, and deporting those who try to illegally circumnavigate our immigration/border policies.)

I'll say again, only 18% of U.S. annual immigration is from Europe, so under Trump, we are absolutely not implementing a "white only/racist" immigration policy.
I frankly would prefer an immigration demographic that preserves what we are. If that were to occur, annual immigration would be 62% white, 17% Hispanic, 12% black, and 5% Asian.

I'm convinced the current policy is to import a population that conforms to Democrat/globalist wishes to reign the U.S. into a global government, and eliminate the population (whites) who have the greatest sense of national identity and of our historical Constitutional European/Christian sovereign roots, that resists loss of sovereignty and globalism.

As I've discussed in several other topics, what other reason is there to have a 62% white-majority nation, and yet admit only 18% European immigrants? What other purpose could there be other than annihilation of the white majority? And in 1965 when this immigration policy began the U.S. was 89% white.

Even "white racist Nazi" Trump (in the eyes of the Democrat/Left/liberal media) is not doing anything to change that 53-year policy.

And here we are again, just a few months later.

With just the immigrants that the U.S. takes in legally Nielsen pointed out that the U.S. generously takes in 63% of the world's annual international immigrants. As generous as the U.S.'s existing immigration policy is, there is absolutely no way we should tolerate illegal immigrants breaking into our country, smashing down gates, beating up Mexican police, with MS-13 and drug cartel thugs aamong them.

And again, 60 to 80% of the women and girls on these coyote-led migrations are (according to Amnesty International and other human rights groups observing) raped or sexually abused on the journey. Many of them never make it, and are swept away by cartels into forced prostitution.

Is it more humanitarian to stop these migrations that cause this to happen?
Or more humanitarian to let them continue?

You know the answer.