Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You feel he accidentally accelerated his car into the crowd with his car killing one person and injuring 38 others? He isn't going to trial because he accidentally killed somebody WB

Well, that's what the trial is for, isn't it?

I feel he was swarmed by guys with clubs, and he tried to get away. Look at the video again, he was driving away and they were chasing him, and were swarming like ants all over his car at the moment of impact. And he then slammed it in reverse to shake them off. They weren't running from his car, they were attacking him.

As I posted video of, the Antifa leader was instructing his thugs to harass drivers, to try and incite exactly what happened. And now you've seen video of the same thing happening in Portland. The same banging on car windows and threatening drivers with clubs, the same reaction accellerating to try and get away.

And in another video I linked, it cites how if he really wanted to kill people, he could have driven up on the curb where he could have hit or killed a lot more people.

I'm not a fan of white racists or killers, if he is guilty he should spend the rest of his life in jail. But racist or not, if he was terrified and trying to escape being clubbed to death by these Antifa thugs, if they caused it and he was just trying to get away, then THEY should be the ones sentenced to prison for 35 years, and the media should cover this for a tragic accident and not a racist killing.

If those are the facts.