Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I'm guessing Melania had some hair ripped out last night before getting raped. Ellison won after the Star-Tribune sued for his divorce records to be unsealed. Ellison fought against it and it made him look guilty imho. However unsealed records show he wasn't the abuser but the exwive was. His exwive thanked him for trying to protect her. In other words he would never be republican Supreme Court material. The Senate was very unlikely so I'm happy with winning the House.

Sometimes you disappoint me, M E M.
Melania Trump doesn't deserve this kind of slanderous characterization. nor does Trump, with what is an outrageous false narative, that even his ex wife Ivanna denies, despite the bitterness of their divorce. A woman doesn't remain friends with a guy who ripped her hair out by its bloody roots. Or write introductions for his later autobiographies.

You are playing with fire when you make such inflammatory false characterizations. I can't tell you the violence it stirs in me to hear such vicious lies about good people without a shred of evidence. There is a level of Republican anger your party has begun deliberately stoking that I and many other Republicans have never experienced before. The kind of viciousness the jackals in your party unleashed on Brett Kavanaugh and his family. And Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Donald Trump, and Roy Moore. With allegations so vile, that you know to be lies, but you would destroy their lives just to win a short-term political victory. Despite the slander, intimidation and violence of your party, we are the party of restraint. But if you attack us enough, enrage us enough, you will get the blowback you deserve.

And Keith Ellison comes from a black-separatist muslim cult of dangerous Hitler-praising rabidly antisemitic racists, from a culture well known for degredation and abuse of women. And Ellison has more than one accuser. The world is a better place with him gone from the political landscape. Your party is better off not having to defend him.

We've been over this quite a few times. It is a fact that Trump's first wife in a legal deposition alleged tubby pulled out her hair before brutally raping her. He than paid her a lot of money. Afterwards she started to back pedal but she never said she lied. You say it doesn't make sense that she would be friends with somebody that did that but flip it around. Does it make any sense that he would be close friends with somebody that made up such a vicious story, much less pay a lot of money afterwards? No, it was more likely a pay off. Speaking of paying off women, I do sorta feel bad for Melanoma. Her husband's adultery and pay offs have to be really embarrassing for her. I doubt she lets the orange blob in the same bedroom anymore.

Fair play!