STATEMENT BY JILL HARTH TO THE HILL, TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE INCONSISTENCIES IN HER NARRATIVE ABOUT TRUMP
(The Hill)

Quote:

Jill Harth’s statement to The Hill concerning her efforts to get Donald Trump to hire her as a makeup artist and pitch her cosmetics products at the start of the 2016 race before her sexual assault allegations against him emerged during the campaign.

“The Hill's malicious attempt to malign me because I came out in support of Lisa Bloom is reprehensible.

“The Hill has insisted I explain how I could accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault, sexual harassment and attempted rape in a 1997 federal lawsuit, then send him an email volunteering to do his makeup during the 2016 election campaign. Well, a couple years of therapy helped me deal with Trump's sexual attacks and the mind games he had played on me for more than a year and move on with my life. In 2015 I was very excited about a new men’s cosmetic product line that I had developed and needed a prominent spokesperson. And after discussions with my business associate she thought Donald Trump would be ideal. I called Trump's executive assistant who asked me to put everything in writing by email with a formal proposal for Trump.

“The email was the first such contact with Trump in a long while and our relationship was still cordial even though I realized that I would be dealing with someone who acted like a ‘dog in heat’ then, who had ruined my marriage and had continued pursuing me through the years. Yes, I had moved on but had not forgotten the pain he brought into my life. I was older, wiser. Trump was married to Melania and I had hoped he was a changed man.

“I got no response so I abandoned the effort until I saw him on TV at a rally looking worse than ever. He looked like a clown with an orange face and white circles around his eyes. So, I sent another email volunteering to do his makeup for free. Still no response.

“It was all academic after Trump announced his run for President. Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen tried to get me to disavow the 1997 complaint when it resurfaced during the campaign. When I refused the threats and disparagement began with Trump calling me a liar. My last contact with Donald Trump was at a rally and the tickets were obtained by a friend. Trump's defense against the complaint's allegations was to send the media copies of my emails asking Trump to be the spokesperson for my new cosmetic line. The flattering nature of the emails were necessary to satisfy Trump's ‘huge’ ego.

“Moreover, there are other women casualties of Trump's sexually aggressive behavior that I knew about, including a then 20-something young contestant in the American Dream Calendar Girl competition mentioned in my 1997 complaint, who had just had a cosmetic surgery procedure and was sleeping in a bedroom at Mar-a-Lago when she was accosted by Trump in her bed, after Trump gained entry to her room through the club's secret passageways. She was terrified and brought it to my attention then.

“I firmly believe Trump should resign or be investigated and impeached. Leopards don’t change their spots.

“The Hill's blatant attempt at Fake News fails miserably and exposes it as an apologist for Trump and a rag for right-wing hit jobs."

The Hill’s response: The story The Hill ran was not in retaliation for any article involving Lisa Bloom. Harth herself alerted The Hill to the existence of emails showing her effort to win business from President Trump

at the start of the 2016 presidential campaign and she encouraged our reporter to obtain those emails, which we did. Our story is a factually accurate recounting of Harth’s contemporaneous emails, which she alerted us to and authenticated for us.

I'll just let that stand on its own. She alleges Trump tried to rape her, then remained friendly for 2 decades, and asked for the position as his makeup artist when he ran for president.
Would you remain "cordial" and still want to enter a daily business arrangement with a guy who actually tried to rape you? That doesn't pass the smell test.

The Hill asked obvious questions in honest objective journalism (unlike the liberal Democrat-PR-wing media, who just ran the allegation without testing it, to purposely damage Trump and support Hillary Clinton) about the blatant inconsistencies in her story.

She's yet another example of a false accuser who either is an opportunist looking to shake down Trump with false allegations, or a woman who is ideologically liberal and openly wants to destroy him politically, or used sexual allegations as payback when her business dealings with Trump ended. You make the call.
That's some incredible audacity, to accuse a guy of attempted rape, and then expect him to hire you and enter a mutual business contract.