One of the last I'm still waiting for is a reprint of the DOCTOR STRANGE runs by Englehart (in MARVEL PREMIERE 4-14, and DOCTOR STRANGE 1-18. The Brunner art issues were reprinted in DOCTOR STRANGE: A SEPARATE REALITY hc and tpb, still waiting for the rest in a more complete collection)
And for a collection of the later issues by Roger Stern (roughly issues 46-73, plus some scattered earlier issues Stern scripted. And really the 20 or so in between by Wolfman, Thomas, Wein, Starlin and others might as well be included).

There have been omnibus books published of Roger Stern's SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (all in one SPIDER-MAN by Roger Stern omnibus volume).

And the classic Michelinie/Romita Jr./Layton IRON MAN 115-156 run, collected in an IRON MAN Omnibus, another I eagerly anticipated.

I'm also still waiting for better editions of Kirby's Fourth World, and the 1982-1984 run of Levitz/Giffen LEGION 285-306.

I'm especially enthusiastic about reprints of series that were published with standard comic book printing, and were never before published in offset printing. All of the series I just listed are in that category. (As compared to, say, Simonson's ORION series, or WATCHMEN, or V FOR VENDETTA, that all had better offset printing in the original serialized comics they were first published in.

The one comic that was originally published in newsprint comics form, and then recently published in a nice offset-printed omnibus hardcover that I never purchased was the Simonson THOR omnibus. Which seems to get mixed reviews because of the re-coloring. Some say the new colors enhance it, others say the new colors ruin it. I always prefer the original coloring. Maybe subtly tweaked in the new edition, but colors that at least stick to the basic template of the original colors.