The Nugent comments in question:

Quote:
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

Nugent has been particularly critical of President Barack Obama and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, saying they "should be tried for treason & hung".[102]

At various times he has labeled Clinton a "worthless bitch"[103], "toxic cunt", and "two-bit whore for Fidel Castro".[104]

That's all arguably true!

Quote:
On Facebook he shared a video depiction of Clinton being shot by her 2016 Democratic presidential primary opponent, Bernie Sanders, commenting "I got your guncontrol [sic] right here bitch."[102]

That's actually funny, imagining Sanders killing Hillary. But he's just re-tweeting someone else's video for humor effect, not seriously threatening Hillary himself or encouraging anyone else to.
It's kind of similar to the re-Tweeted video of Trump wrestling a guy with the CNN logo photoshopped over his face. It's clearly for humor and not a serious call for violence.

Quote:
At a concert on August 22, 2007, while wielding what appeared to be automatic rifles, Nugent said in reference of Obama, "suck on my machine gun".[103] In the same gun wielding rant, Nugent said of Dianne Feinstein, "ride one of these you worthless whore".[105]

That again is defiance and not a threat.
Are you even aware that while Senator Feinstein is among the greatest proponents of gun control, she carries a gun herself and has armed guards? As do most of the Democrats who want to take away all guns from citizens.

Do as I say, not as I do. Nugent expresses defiance at the central proponent who wants to take away his guns, but doesn't talk about coming after Feinstein, only defensively holding his ground at those who come after him and his guns.

Quote:
In January 2014, Nugent called Obama a "communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel".[106]

Subtracting the "subhuman mongrel" remark, everything Nugent said is true. I've said the same thing in different words. That Obama is a Cultural Marxist radical, who has spent his entire adult life surrounded by Marxist radicals, even having them within the Obama administration, and I've quoted the marxist comments of those in Obama's administration. Probably not even a complete list.

The "subhuman mongrel" part, while ostensibly racist, could be intended just as insult. I don't share the racist sentiment, but Nugent has a right to his opinion, and even the right to be racist. Arguably Eric Holder, Michelle Obama and others within the Obama administration have made racist statements, and Nugent certainly has the same right to say such things from the other side of the spectrum. Although we all know the liberal media will never hold Obama or his officials to the same standard.

Quote:
That February, Nugent endorsed Greg Abbott in the Republican primary election for Texas Governor. Abbott however, distanced himself from Nugent due to the "subhuman mongrel" comment, saying, "This is not the kind of language I would use or endorse in any way."[107] After being further chastised about it by Senator Rand Paul, Nugent apologized for the comment.[108] However, when asked in April 2017 if he regretted his comments about Obama, he replied "No! I will never apologize for calling out evil people"[109]

That's still more apology and civility than most of the liberals who have said vile things about Trump, about Melania Trump, about Trump's 13 year old son have offered. Trump for all his Twitter posts, has shown far more restraint than I would if they came after my family like that.

Quote:
On April 17, 2012, while stumping for Obama's opponent Mitt Romney at the 2012 NRA Convention, Nugent said, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."[110] Nugent received a visit from the Secret Service for these remarks.[10] Following these comments, commanders at Fort Knox opted not to allow him to perform at a previously scheduled event.[111]

I wonder if the people threatening Trump, and even killing him in effigy such as Kanye West, the Hamilton play, Madonna "Burn down the White House", Johnny Depp "Maybe it's time for another actor to kill a president", Kathy Griffin holding up a realistic fake severed Trump head, ever got a visit from the Secret Service.

I don't hear about visits to celebrities or others by Secret Service for threats far greater against Trump.

Nugent's "dead or in jail this time next year" seems to say Nugent himself would be targeted by Obama if Obama were re-elected in a second term, not that Nugent threatened to attack Obama.
Any of the insane Dems I listed above made far clearer threats against Trump. Only the visit by Secret Service makes me see that as halfway credible, that Nugent threatened Obama. At best it is open to interpretation.

And Nugent's comments about being "dead or in jail" are given truth by the fact that political opponents of Obama were targeted by the IRS (And weaponizing the IRS is arguably how Obama narrowly won the election), and how the Obama administration, if not Obama himself used FBI and DOJ and illegal FISA warrants to protect Hillary from prosecution, and attempt to prevent Trump from winning the election (Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages: "POTUS wants to know everything." )

Quote:
On February 12, 2013, Nugent attended the State of the Union address given by President Obama. He was the guest of U.S. Representative Steve Stockman of Texas's 36th congressional district.

If I lived in Texas, that would make me an even greater supporter of Steve Stockman.
Nugent is essentially a gun rights advocate, expressing his free speech rights, and has said nothing approaching the threats to Trump I cited above.

Quote:
DONALD TRUMP

In February 2016, Ted Nugent praised Trump's 2016 Republican Presidential Primary opponent Ted Cruz, stating "My dream would be if Ted Cruz became president tonight. I really admire Ted Cruz, on many levels."[113][114] However Nugent later endorsed Donald Trump, and during the last week of the U.S. presidential election campaign performed at a number of Trump rallies in Michigan, including Trump's final campaign rally in Grand Rapids.

On April 19, 2017 Nugent, in the company of Kid Rock and Sarah Palin, had a "long planned" visit at the White House. According to Nugent the visit lasted four hours and was like "a family reunion." Nugent described it as "a wonderful personal tour of every room" followed by photo sessions and dinner with Donald Trump. [115]

When any of the Democrat celebrities I cited make even a half-hearted apology for the stuff I listed above, I'll start thinking about criticizing Ted Nugent, or Trump's inviting him to the White House.

Nugent did campaign for Trump and fundraise for Trump in doing so, so I think that warrants the invitation.
To my knowledge only Kathy Griffith made any attempt to apologize, even half-heartedly, in a desperate attempt to save her career, and a few weeks later when that didn't work, she railed a new stream of insults against Trump, making clear the insincerity of her initial apology.

Nugent, in contrast apologized for his incivility, but still said he "will call out evil people."

So we're not going to agree on the interpretation of what Nugent said or Trump's inviting him to the White House.

But what Nugent said didn't get anyone killed. Whereas Obama invited leaders of Black Lives Matter to his White House, even as he shunned the victims of the violence Obama as president stoked with his racially charged remarks and endorsement of Black Lives Matter and thugs like Michael Brown.