Thanks, it was a lucky find. They show a page from JIMMY OLSEN 148, page 16 by Kirby, the same issue as the only Kirby original art page I own (page 11). While arguably not Kirby's best page, it's still really cool to see up close the separation of styles, with Murphy Anderson at the time inking the Supaerman and Jimmy Olsen heads, and the rest inked by Vince Colletta. You can see some of the rough pencils that stand out around the inked images, and even parts of the page that were whited out and re-drawn. Would that I had the forethought to buy 100 pages of original art in those years, I could sell them now and retire a millionaire.

I recommend picking up any of the 1979, 1980, 1981 and 1982 BUD PLANT COMIC ART catalogs, from a time when they printed their catalogs on glossy paper, and they were really thick.
After 1982, they went to an ecco-friendly and low-cost black-and-white newsprint catalog, and they were more "Update" catalogs of mostly newly released material and not their complete inventory as past catalogues were.

The BUD PLANT CATALOG, particularly from those years, is a great exhibit of what made that such a fantastic period to be collecting. Along with THE COMICS JOURNAL, Steranko's PREVUE magazine, and a few others that showed nice ads of the new releases at that time.

One I miss is the annual Marvel Calanders of that time. The 1981 Marvel calandar in particular has some really nice pages by Byrne, Golden, Miller and others of the period.

Here's the cover of the 1981 BUD PLANT CATALOG, with cover art from William Stout's DINOSAURS book.