(11) BOBBY LASHLEY (w/Lio Rush) vs. “THE DEMON” FINN BALOR – Intercontinental Title match

Lashley came out first. Then Balor did his elaborate Demon ring entrance. Balor got in early offense and threw Lashley to the floor. He flip dove onto Lashley on the floor. Rush backed away. Balor threw Lashley back into the ring. Lashley took over and knocked Balor hard off the ring apron with a running clothesline. He rammed Balor hard into the ringside barricade. Balor fired back with a sling blade at ringside. He growled and then dropkicked Lashley into the barricade. Lashley leaped through the ropes and speared Balor off the ring apron hard to the floor. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” yelled Cole, who was losing his voice by this point. Back in the ring Lashley hit another spear and Cole declared, “The legend of The Demon is over.” Balor kicked out. Balor countered a Lashley powerbomnb attempt with a powerbomb of his own. Then he climbed to the top rope and landed his Coup de Gras for the win.

WINNER: Balor in 4:00 to capture the IC Title.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!