I found some really nice early Kaluta work from some early fanzines.

https://stendec8.blogspot.com/search?q=kaluta

The first is MONSTER TIMES 17, Nov 30 1972. A Kaluta story page "Crash Landing' (from another fanzine titled HERITAGE, a Flash Gordon story in all but name) appears on page 9. Plus lots of other great art by Reed Crandall, Gray Morrow, Frank Brunner and others. The double page of Robby the Robot with a girl in his arms (pp 16-17) appears to be possibly Neal Adams, or a really nice Gray Morrow page. The ads show a lot of Frazetta posters and books, I had no idea Frazetta was so popular even back in 1972. Page 1 looks like a Steranko page, but is signed by an artist I don't recognize. Plus a lot of classic S-F movie photos. The one of Rod Serling looking all "groovy" and beatnik from an Ironside episode cracked me up (page 11).
Even a 1972 John Byrne 2-page story!

Plus two more fanzines. MONDO-CON (1971) has one page by Harper/Kaluta (they collaborated a lot in the early 1970's). Plus tons of other nice pin-up pages by Vaugn Bode, Steranko, Al Weiss, Jeff Jones, Wrightson, Larry Todd, Mike Gilbert, Steve Stiles, Brunner, and Nicola Cuti.

The second fanzine, REALITY 2 (1971) has 14 pages of Kaluta, including several stories. And includes pin-ups and stories by Larry Todd, Reed Crandall, Wrightson, Jeff Jones, Williamson, Kenneth Smith, Chaykin, and Al Williamson.

It's amazing what these guys did for virtually nothing, that are now almost priceless and hard to find. Many of these fanzines only had a print run of 200 to 500 copies, at most. A treasure from comics history someone was good enough to post online.