In all seriousness, Georgia is one state. If you want an abortion in Georgia, you can still drive to any of the neigboring states.

I don't agree with Roe vs. Wade, and think in 1973 it imposed abortion on all 50 states, overriding the will of the people in those 50 states.
And 47 years later it is just as divisive and unreconciled as it was then. About 15 years ago on these boards, I suggested that it should be left up to each individual state whether they want abortion. Let it be banned where they don't want it, and allow it where they do want it. If 10 states ban it, there are still 40 where you can go. If 30 ban it, there are still 20 where you can go. Simple. And no state is deprived or has to live under law that doesn't have popular support.

Up until I was 38, I supported abortion. And was persuaded to reverse away from my support of abortion by:

1) the women most able to provide for children are the ones most often having abortions
2) I read an article titled "Abortion: World War III" that cited there have been more abortions in the United States than there were deaths in World War II. And that's only abortions since 1973 in the United States.
3) That there are literally hundreds of thousands of couples in the United States who would like to have children but can't, and would gladly adopt them. There are couples adopting children from China and Africa.
4) I think it's a small price to pay when a woman gets pregnant, to bring the baby to term and give it up for adoption. Most women are not even visibly pregnant until their 5th or 6th month.
5) In answer to the rationale that pregnancy gets rid of unwanted children who will be a burden on society, look at examples such as Andrew Carnegie. He was dirt poor, had an alcoholic virtually nonexistent father, and an impoverished mother, and yet rose to be one of the captains of industry who built America's steel and railroad industries. And in later life gave tens of millions of his wealth to build libraries, museums and other centers of culture and charitable donations. There are children who came from the harshest beginnings, and yet have changed the world.

6) A one-page TIME magazine interview of Mother Teresa, where asked about abortion said: "What greater measure is there of a society's evil than when they choose to murder their own children."

I don't recall the order, but all these were factors that reversed my opinion from being pro-abortion to pro-life. I'm not fanatical or angry about it, but I just see opposing abortion as a more humane point of view.

Some other newer factors since I changed my mind :

7) A study I posted over 10 years years ago here, that women who have an abortion have a higher incidence of cancer. A woman's body goes through a cycle during pregnancy, and abortion interrupts that cycle.

8) Science has shown that a baby has consciousness and feelings in the womb, brain activity and a heartbeat, even just a few weeks into a pregnancy. A baby even has its own separate bloodstream. And even when a mother is HIV positive, the baby separated by the womb is not. Without use of medical techniques, the baby can become infected by the mother as it exits the womb during birth.

All of which have persuaded millions to be pro-life rather than "pro-choice" for abortion.
While Bill O'Reilly was still on the air, he cited that 10 years prior, opinion polls showed 50% were pro-choice, and 40% pro-life. 10 years later, O'Reilly cited that all the above facts had shifted public opinion to be 50% pro-life and 40% pro-choice. Persuaded by the facts, the public is becoming more pro-life.

I think there's a danger of the Christian Right to overplay its hand, if it to push for a nationwide ban on abortion, just as Roe vs. Wade usurped the will of the people.
Better to have it proposed state by state, rather than a Supreme Court decision that imposes an abortion ban on places like California, Oregon, and New England states, who might never be ready for that. It amazes me how pro-life has spread like wildfire to other states, after initially starting in Alabama and Georgia.

I thought I'd offer some serious commentary, even though I'd rather make fun of Alyssa Milano.