Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Damn we don't have a single reality tv show star that gushes about Putin. Better hope Putin helps your side again for another "electoral " victory.

That is such a head-in-ass comment.
Even you don't believe that, M E M.

Originally Posted By: M E M
What is your side actually for these days anyways? Tax cuts and increased spending?

Lower taxes to stimulate more private growth. Less government control = less waste, and less authoritarian abuse of power. Which is exactly what those I cited in my above post have been up to.

And WB you would never apply the same standard for Republicans on what they support.

I've clearly and repeatedly said I advocate equal protection, and equal punishment, under the law. Whereas your side weaponizes the IRS, FBI and DOJ among other agencies against its political enemies. As I cited above. And for all of the Obama years on these boards.

I know many of the 2020 candidates have spoken about being against open borders for example. I'm not aware of any that actually support open borders. Do you understand what you even claim when you say they support open borders?

Do you really believe that?

Of the 24 current Democrat candidates, I can't think of ONE who doesn't endorse admitting illegals and sanctuary cities.
And any attempt to slow down the flood of illegals coming in is portrayed by >>>ALL<<< the Democrats as white racism and hating brown people.
Republicans don't have a problem with over a million "brown people" a year entering our country through the proper legal channels (1.3 million last year, under "white racist supremacist" Trump, more annually than Obama).
We do have a HUGE problem with millions more unvetted illegals entering this country to commit crimes, carry infectious diseases, and sponge up healthcare and social benefits that should be going to American citizens and veterans.

Your party wants them here illegally so they can eventually vote and give your party a permanent (corrupt) majority. Stacey Abrams (the black race-obsessed demagogue and failed Georgia governor candidate) made clear she sees illegal immigrants as an untapped voter base.
And every Democrat candidate has similarly endorsed keeping these illegals here for that purpose, either stated or unstated, but keeping them here for that purpose nonetheless.

As for the topic in general, it is a whole bunch! Biden looks to be a solid front runner but I like quite a few of them. Amy Klobachar is an obvious favorite as well as the gay mayor with military experience.

Buttegeig. He again endorses, as do Klobochar and Biden, sanctuary cities and giving illegals the right to stay here. Even among the Republicans, except for lip service, I don't see any Senators or House members, certainly not a majority, making a vigorous attempt to stop illegals, keep them out, or deport them, or advocate/support policy to do so.

Klobuchar and Tulsi Gabbard, while still advocating the same far-Left craziness, at least display some administrative and leadership ability.
Robert Gates, who served as secretary of defense in both the W.Bush and Obama administrations (2006-2011) and before that, CIA director, National Security Advisor, and Deputy CIA director, said of Biden: "He's been on the wrong side of nearly every foreign policy issue for decades."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wrong-foreign-policy-decades-charles

It frankly terrifies me that any of the current Democrats could become president. Only because of Trump is there any attempt to stop the flood of illegals, to rebuild our economy and military, and protect us from the growing threat of the Chinese and Russians. If it were President Hillary, we would be seeing complete surrender in the current 8 year period. Exponentially increasing the damage after 8 crippling years of Obama.