Originally Posted By: Pariah
I've been trying to stay away from videogames, but I really REALLY wanted to play Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4. I bought both.

Already beat Dark Souls 3 a couple times. It's great...but I can smell the incoming DLC putting the missing pieces together with the rest of the story. That's what pissed me off about Dark Souls 2: it was an incomplete game with an incomplete story, and annoyed the hell out of me that its completeness was sold separately in the form of DLC; I should have waited fro Scholar of the First Sin instead of buying Dark Souls 2 right off the bat. I imagine though that From Software expects no one to complain about the story for the simple fact that it's vaguely told. Anyway, a lot of the third installment doesn't reconcile too well with the previous games, and I'm pretty sure they know it. And that's irritating.

Uncharted 4 on the other hand, is absolutely amazing. I'm a couple hours in and it so well nuanced visually and story-wise, it's not even funny.

Really Uncharted 4 is a nice game. I loved the game especially the complex shooting and escaping from the maze.