Quote:

YouTube Accounts (youtube-disputes+1nff6qolczh8104@google.com)To:you Details
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.

Please do not respond to this email. Replies to this email will not be processed. Please refer to our Help Center for more information.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

That's all the explanation I got, no ability to appeal, not even the slightest clue what I did that amounted to "suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service."

My belief is I was suspended only for posting pro-Trump conservative views. And their reluctance to give the slightest clarity speaks of their wrongness, not mine.

Tucker Carlson has discussed this often. It's the Orwellian attempt to silence and deny social media access to one side of the political spectrum. And as Carlson and his guests have cited, that could deny Republicans 15 million votes in the next election. The far-Left has a monopoly on its control of social media.