Some of my favorites of his were his Seaboard-Atlas work in 1975, on GRIM GHOST 1-3, and TIGERMAN 1,
As well as another Tigerman story in their black and white magazine (to compete with Warren and Marvel b & w magazines) THRILLING ADVENTURE STORIES 1. And an anthology story in WEIRD TALES OF THE MACABRE 1.

Another really cool story was a 3-part "Manimal" story in the Sal Quartuccio HOT STUF' issues 6-8 (1977-1978). About a scientist in his 30's working in a lab in New York City, that employs a number of aging Nazi war criminals, living under new identities. The scientist in his 30's is Jewish, and decades earlier his parents were tormented in the Auschwitz concentration camp, subjected to human experiments which, as revealed, turned him, their son, into a werewolf! He's there seeking revenge on the aging war criminals, for what they did to his family and to him.

Colon's run on ARAK in 1981-1982 is another of my favorites of his, particularly the first two issues, and the preview in WARLORD 48. All well written stories, and beautifully illustrated.

The last things I recall by Colon offhand are his work in EPIC ILLUSTRATED.
And his AMETHYST, PRINCESS OF GEMWORLD.
I guess after that, he was more in animation and less in comics.

All books I've re-read within the last year. Colon will live on in the work he left behind.