Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I'm not tight lipped about the IRS scandal. The GOP manufactured the scandal and was able to defund the IRS. It was such a great scandal that you guys didn't pursue criminal charges and tried hiding that the IRS used search words for both sides.

I'm frankly amazed at your ability to overlook the facts to cover the jaw-dropping corruption and abuse of federal power by your party.

There is absolutely no way, NO WAY you can get around the 150 visits by the IRS leadership to Obama's White House to meet with Obama and his highest inner circle just before the 2012 election. Clear planning and coordination to weaponize the IRS against conservatives to win the election, as detailed by many editors of the Wall Stree Journal. As self-incriminatingly detailed in Lois Lerner's e-mails.
There's no way to get around that.

There is absolutely no question the IRS targeted Tea Party and religious conservative leaders and grassroots organizations, prevented them from getting 501-status to fundraise and organize, and subjected many of them to costly harassing audits to intimidate and cripple Republican fundraising and support. Frank Vandersloot alone, for donating a $ million check to the Romney campaign in 2012, was subjected to IRS audits of his business and hios personal tax return, at a cost of $80,000 and months of his personal time just to prove he did absolutely nothing wrong.
Plus Tea Party leaders further harassed by other Democrat loyalists in OSHA, ATF, EPA, FBI and other federal agencies. With names given to them by Lerner and Koskinin in the IRS.

I personally know an attorney who was audited for his activity in the Republican party and for his efforts to get John McCain elected in 2008. Prior to that, he had never been audited by the IRS.

Likewise Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham), his church that had existed for over 100 years was audited the first time in 2012 for their support of Romney. In addition to harassment and stalling and not getting 501 status before the 2012 election.

Originally Posted By: M E M
As for Trump, he's worked his schtick enough at rallies that I find it hard to believe you don't know of any remarks that could be construed as inflammatory. It was clear what Trump was doing even before he told 4 American women to go back to where they came from. Unlike him they actually won their elections by more people choosing them than their opponents. It truly saddens me that he pushed Israel into banning 2 elected officials entry there. The bipartisan support for Israel is important for both countries. Trump trying to sabotage that is disgraceful and small.

I look at Trump's statements as largely humor that you try to portray as inflammatory.

And what is harsh in Trump's rhetoric is not unprovoked, it's justifiable self-defense and simply responding to the insults, slanders, and Bolshevik revolution-level incendiary call to violence and uncivility coming from the Democrat/Left.
The Democrats (those inspired directly and verbatim by violent rhetoric of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, etc.) are burning and shooting up ICE detention centers and offices!
They are killing cops!
They are violently attacking Republican leaders like McConnell, Scalise, Pam Bondi, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Rand Paul, on and on.
They want to set loose tens of thousands of violent criminals!
They want to bankrupt the country with tens of trillions in new entitlements, in a nation that is already 22 trillion in debt.
They want open borders, no resistance to illegal immigration, no resistance to illegal gangmembers and criminals!
How can you not see how insane your party is?

It truly terrifies me that these fanatics hell-bent on chaos and destroying America have any support whatsoever from Democrat voters. They are utterly insane, and dangerous.

And why enable Ilhan Obam and Rashida Tlaib to enter Israel, who have verbally declared war and unleashed hate on Israel for years? Israel finally agreed to let Tlaib in to see her grandmother on condition she wouldn't rally hate against Israel while in-country, and Tlaib slapped away the offer.
Israel's policy regarding banning visits by radicals with Tlaib's brand of political hate far precedes the election of Donald Trump.
And again, Israel was willing to make an exception for her, but she used her grandmother as a rhetorical weapon to attack Israel. Israel was willing to let her visit, she rejected it, how is that Trump's fault in your twisted logic?