Jill Biden: Your Candidate Might Be Better Than Joe, But Look At Who's Going To Win

Quote:
Thursday at a New Hampshire campaign event broadcast on MSNBC, Jill Biden, the wife of former Vice President Joe Biden, urged Democratic primary voters to think first about electability and vote for her husband.

"So yes, you know, your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, health care, than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election, and maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so-and-so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump," she said.

Yeah, I know my husband is a third-rate candidate who keeps saying dumb stuff, but he's the one with the best chance of beating Trump, so even if you hate him, you have to vote for him. No, really!

Man, you just can't make this stuff up.
Republicans don't even have to respond, what could be better than Jill Biden going on national television to say her husband isn't the best candidate?
But that out of desperation in a barren field of 25 insane Democrats, DNC voters should choose her not-so-great husband.

The Republican ads just write themselves...