Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Given that that this administration is hiding what Trump said to Ukrain that the IG said was urgent and credible I think only partisans like yourself really feel that way about "real investigations". Trump declared Biden guilty based on what? If the evidence is there than shouldn't that be presented first? Instead we get tweets making accusations by somebody hiding what he said. I think this is once again Trump abusing his power and being unfit for office.

I was going to create a separate topic for the impeachment inquiry the Democrats announced today. But it's not an impeachment, it's just another Democrat deception, a head-fake to appease their base.

But the questions it raises about the corruption of Joseph Biden and his son Hunter Biden is already tanking Biden's campaign, and will further damage the entire Democrat party. I'm just going to pop another bag of popcorn and keep watching while you guys destroy yourselves.

I highly recommend you watch the re-broadcast of Tucker Carlson's progam at midnight. This is the most gratifying news I've seen since election night 2016. Your party is committing suicide, and they don't even realize it, as they rant multiple contradictory conspiracy theories. You guys are buying this, the rest of America is not buying it, and repelled from the Democrats by it.