Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
At some point I think you have to place the blame on Trump. Nobody forced him to call Ukrain and ask them as a favor to investigate his biggest political rival while withholding for aid money. If that was a rough transcript of Obama doing that you and Tucker would be screaming Impeach in unison with a ton of other partisans. Please correct me though if I'm wrong.

Jesus God!

Trump almost immediately released the ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT of the call he made to the president of Ukraine! I've posted links above to both the transcript, and to the whistleblower's letter! Beyond Democrat malicious and deliberate misrepresentation, WHAT IS THERE FOR TRUMP TO HAVE ALLEGEDLY HIDDEN?
No other president has ever been as willing to not hide behind presidential privelege, to be availaable for interviews and press conferences.
As contrasted with Joseph Biden who hid for close to a week and wouldn't answer questions. Hunter Biden has been the subject of controversy for over 3 weeks now, and has NEVER come forward for a single press conference or interview, no one even knows where he is! Where is the curiosity of Democrats and the liberal Newspeak media about THAT?!?

The only ambiguous phrase in the Trump/Ukraine phone call is where Trump during the call said to the Ukranian president "Hey, do me a favor...", which is a phrase Trump commonly uses with colleagues, and even (as only reported on Fox News of the major networks) has used that many times to audiences at his rallies. But there is absolutely no evidence of a "quid pro quo" arrangement or threats or intimidation of the Ukranian president.
While Trump had withheld some aid to Ukraine, the Ukrainian president was completely unaware of the delay in aid, and only became aware of it 30 days after their conversation, >>AFTER<< the aid was already resumed, and it was delayed to assure that it was not being used for corrupt purposes, not for any negotiating leverage with Ukraaine for Biden records. If Trump had been trying to intimidate or Leverage Zelenskyy in their TRANSCRIBED AND RELEASED conversation, it would have been in the released notes of the call.

In point of fact, the Ukranian government has for the last 3 years attempted to report information and documents on Biden/Burisma and 2016 election meddling to (pro Obama/pro-Hillary Deep State) FBI and DOJ, and the Ukranians in those years have been completely ignored by FBI and DOJ who corruptly avoid investigating what the Ukranians have freely offered FBI and DOJ, FOR YEARS.
Far from the intimidation and leverage that Democrats falsely allege Trump has used to pry those records from Ukraine. What is clearly in the text is Trump saying you can send us those records again, and under new FBI/DOJ management those records will not be ignored as they were in the past.

And finally, it was made crystal clear, CRYSTAL, by the Ukranian president Zelenskyy, REPEATEDLY, that the call between Trump and Zelenskyy was very friendly and with no threats or intimidation. And the released transcription of their conversation certainly backs that up.