Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Trump said do me a favor because he was completely asking for one. He specifically asks Zelensky to investigate his biggest political rival. Like I said you would never tolerate that from a democratic president. Zelensky may not have known it was being delayed by Trump himself but he certainly knew the aid hadn't arrived yet. And you ignore that there isn't just Trump asking a foreign government to specifically investigate his political rival. There are also diplomats texting about quid pro quo's. Trump has his personal lawyer down there. And now it's okay not to ignore the House's legal and oversight duties? Trump crossed line just by asking a foreign government to investigate a political rival but it looks like there's even worse corruption yet to be exposed.

Wild speculation.

And while speculating, you ignore:
* the transcribed Trump/Zelenskyy phone conversation that showed no intimidation ,
* the multiple media interviews with Zelenskyy where he clearly said there was no intimidation by Trump,
* and Zelenskyy's complete unawareness that U.S. aid was temporarily witheld that Zelensly had no knowledge of. If intimidation were intended by Trump, there wouldd have been mention of it in their phone conversation. It was not mentioned. For a witholding of aid to be intimidating, Zelenskyy would have to be aware it was witheld.
For you to allege intimidation, you have to COMPLETELY IGNORE THE ACTUAL RECORD, and make up a false script of what Trump said, as Adam Schiff did in House hearings (for which unethical lies he should be removed as chair of the intel committee).

You also ignore the obvious intimidation of the Ukranians, both by then-VP Biden and his son.
And also (as I cited and linked above) the intimidating letter to the Ukranians by Senators Menendez, Leahy and Durbin, where they made clear their threats to the Ukranian government. No speculation needed, it's right there in plain view.

These you ignore, while slandering Trump, based on nothing. You cling to the tiniest whiff of unlikely possibility regarding Trump, while giving a total free pass to Biden and to these Democrat senators, and to PROVEN liar Adam Schiff.