No offense but I just don't view videos like that from either side. I have read that argument from other republicans though. Basically it boils down to trying to say that a change in procedure somehow voids whatever you don't want. That of course doesn't hold true for what you do. For example the GOP senate changing the rules to load the Supreme Court with who they wanted. I suspect you do feel those seats are illegitimate. The republicans on those committees are allowed to question witnesses btw. It's also not a new rule that non committee members can just sit in on anything they want. The House according to the Constitution has the power to impeach. It does not go into great detail on how that happens. So far the democrats have not done anything unconstitutional in the process. Trump is just flat out lying when he says that. Lying and trying to get foreign countries to investigate his political rivals while trying to block testimony. You don't seem to have a problem with some really major ethical lapses there!

If the House votes to impeach it than goes to the Senate for trial. Trump has his bitches ready so I think that's going to be truly your soviet style kangaroo court. Moscow Mitch has already teased about it. However America is watching and right now support for impeachment and removal is around or above fifty percent so they might actually have to do a real trial.

Fair play!