Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Oh and the G7 meeting will be held at a Trump property and no we don't get to see any documents on the decision making behind choosing his own property.

Which the Trump administration is holding at cost, NOT for profit. A nice selective omission (i.e., lie) on your part.

As opposed to Joseph Biden and son Hunter Biden, who enriched themselves for tens of millions, through blackmail and corrupt use of power.

Honestly i wasn't trying to be deceptive WB. We don't know what "at cost" ends up being. We just had Trump here in MNand you had problems with the that number the mayor gave. Even if it was at cost though he benefits from having such an event held on his own property. And where is the evidence on the Biden's? You don't seem to require much to make accusations like that. I do get that his son was making money because of his last name but the VP didn't use his position to get him a job at the WH or bend the rules to get him security clearances to have those jobs. Nor did Biden give him jobs like solving the peace process in Israel.

It's been reported nightly for roughly 3 weeks that Hunter Biden was thrown out of the navy for drug use, that he travelled with Vice President Biden (who was basically appointed the trade czar for the U.S. to Ukraine) and with no experience within days, was appointed to the boaard of energy company Burisma, for which Hunter Biden received monthly payouts ranging between $50,000 and $183,000 per month. Plus other bonuses and payouts, totalling at least $3.5 million since 2014. And that's just from Burisma.
In addition, Huter Biden also travelled on Air Force Two to China, and days after secured a $1.5 billion payment from a Chinese state bank for his consulting firm to invest. Democrats lyingly say that Hunter Biden hasn't received any money from them yet, but it's well documented that when that investment reached completion, it will give Hunter Biden a payout of at least 20 million. And again, that's not even all the deals that Hunter Biden has gotten based solely on being the Vice President's son.
Now granted, criminality is a difficult thing to prove in court. Bill Clinton squirmed off the hook in Whitewater and special investigation. John Edwards likewise was guilty as hell, but somehow never served a day in jail. So many others.

But I think with an overwhelming majority of Americans, Hunter Biden's dealings seem undeniably corrupt and criminal (particularly with Joe Biden bragging on video about getting the chief prosecutor investigating his son fired in 6 hours, by witholding $1 billion in U.S. funds from the Ukranian president.) Whether or not Joe Biden or Hunter Biden are ever prosecuted. At the very least it will repel Democrats from an already waning and incompetent presidential bid for Joseph Biden.

Regarding the G-7 summit at Trump's resort, he said it is undeniably the best possible facility to have the event. If Trump is doing the event at-cost, I fail to see the harm, or the profit. It was already among the most presigious of resorts, having the G-7 event there doesn't change that.