Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Actually Biden just came out with some anti corruption plans that would raise the bar that Trump has lowered for his children. Yeah I get that Hunter Biden made money and got jobs because of his last name but the Trump's also have a long history of that.

And none of that doesn't change the fact that Trump asked a foreign country for the favor of investigating somebody he views as his biggest political rival. And it looks like the House is getting the testimony that backs up that there was more going on than just that phone call too. It's a little surreal that you can't see that as not being obviously corrupt but also buy into that it must not be investigated.

\:lol\:

Are you joking, that you buy that?!?
Ohhh, now that me and my son HAVE BEEN CAUGHT making millions corruptly selling my office while I was Vice President, NOW I promise that won't happen again if I'm elected president. Honest! Scouts' honor !

Give me a frigging break.

And again, the Trumps have handed their businesses over to others to manage while they serve publicly. Eric Trump this week on Martha McCallum, and again on Laura Ingraham's program, has said that his family has lost hundreds of millions on potential deals they have forsaken while serving publicly. Ivanka Trump has closed her formerly thriving business completely.

Just amazing, the double standard you hold the Trumps to, that you don't hold Democrats to.

Several other names you should look up, insider-trading stocks and other property deals they've made millions on in conflict of interest deals while holding high office:

Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
and of course, Bill and Hillary Clinton.