Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
WB you can't even say this is over the line. You're even trying to downplay it as humorous. Maybe you do see McCain and others being violently murdered by Trump as humorous but I really doubt it. I'm sure Kathy thought she was being funny when she did her photo holding Trump's severed head but even I wasn't willing to defend it. Like this it was over the line. Just pointing out you can always find a way to somehow not only defend something that was clearly wrong but also than cast judgement on the "other side".

Let me snap you back into reality, M E M. It's a clip from an action movie, clearly dubbed with Trump and media heads for comedic effect. Clearly a parody, using a clip from a well-known movie. If the movie itself is not offensive, how can the parody of it be offensive, except for hypersensitive liberals looking for any excuse to demonize Trump.

Democrats all laugh when David Letterman talks about knocking up Sarah Palin's then-teenage daughters.
Democrats laugh when Samantha Bee says of Melania Trump "Shut up you stupid cunt!", and give her a comedy award a few days later, with no firing, not even any reprimand or punishment.
You have no problem when Madonna says she wants to "burn down the White House."
You have no problem when Johnny Depp says: "It's been a long time since an actor assassinated a president, and maybe it's time."
You have no problem with the "Hamilton" play stabbing President Trump to death onstage in effigy nightly for months.
You have no problem with political leaders angrily saying they'd like to beat up, potentially kill, or otherwise violently attack President Trump, as I can pull up in the videotaped words of Joseph Biden, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Maxine Waters and many others. And inciting other Democrats to do so.

THESE serious calls for violence against a president and his staff you have no problem with, but you flip out and find offensive a parody video clearly intended for humor?

You may not find it funny, but it clearly was intended for humor effect, and not to incite violence. As opposed to 3 years of Democrat rhetoric that incites violence against Trump and his supporters, and has, and continues to, incite ACTUAL violence.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018...ump-supporters/

I think maybe your priorities are a bit out of whack, as is your selective outrage.