From the French-language Youtube video, the only one that seems to play the entire Trump-parody video, this comment:

Originally Posted By: Rex Parker (1 day ago)

The media is going nuts over this video. In a different administration this might be considered bad taste, but in the Trump administration, with all the press acting like the zombie apocalypse with their 24/7 negative coverage of Trump, I think it's rather appropriate to have some political satire that offsets the major players in this modern day media soap opera.

If Steven Colbert and other late night talk show hosts, as well as Saturday Night Live, can air endless parodies of Trump then turnabout is fair play. The fact that this video is so upsetting to the media is merely a testament to how seriously they take themselves and their fake news. And in light of all the fake news we're seeing, this video is on balance an accurate response to all their one-sided bias and endless BS.

Plus you have to admit that this scene from Kingsman movie is pretty cool, so using it as political satire is befitting of Trump because he's pretty cool too.

Since the title of this video uses some French I can sum it up in one word, Magnifique!

and

Originally Posted By: Bender Vision (3 hours ago)

Hmm, how long if ever did any of the phony outrage media take to condemn Kathy Griffins chopped head meme, Snoop dogs video, Biden, Deniro all saying to punch him in the face, antifa etc etc???? Kinda seems like selective moral outrage to me folks..
Pretty weak

The CNN statement about this video is comparable to their "factchecking" a Saturday Night Live slit about Obama.

For which CNN again set themselves up for much ridicule.