Just by the by, I saw Rep. Matt Gaetz on Tucker Carlson about a month ago, and they played a recorded phone call to Gaetz's congressional office. The caller threatened that he could get Gaetz and shoot him any time, anywhere he went, he could fire a shot and "explode" Gaetz's "head from a mile away".
Gaetz handed the call over to FBI from whatever regional office, and the investigators said there wasn't enough to warrant a threat or investigation. They didn't even arrest the guy.
WHAT?!?
I'm sure the agents in charge of the investigation were Hillary Clinton voters. The mere threatening of a public official I'm sure is a jailable offense. At least enought to be perp-walked for a night in jail, to put the fear of Jesus in him.

But in any case, that's a serious threat. As opposed to a silly video of a movie scene, that almost no one where it was shown even watched it.

Also interesting, at the end of the TownHall article, they said the video that is getting publicity now has been out for about a year. Using an edited action scene from a movie made in 2014.