Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I just wondered because you just mentioned the network logos and not the very real pictures of his political rivals.

I posted a link to the video on Youtube (in French). What more proof do you need that I was familiar with the video. The French Youtube video is the only one that appears to show it in its entirety (about 45 seconds), and then shows the same unphotoshopped clip from the original movie.

"Oooohhhhh, ooohhhhhh! This is so terrible we can't even show it to you, we can only show you a few screen grabs!"
But all the killings of Trump in effigy you can show in their entirety over and over every 30 minutes on cable and nightly news, for weeks and months. Right.

AGAIN: Still waiting for that outrage over the DIRECT call for violence on Trump and his supporters by Maxine Waters, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of the maniacs on the Democrat/Left.
And quite a few Facebook and Twitter posts by journalists, some of whom have been fired or disciplined, most have not.