Yeah, there's quite a few I can recall exactly where and when I purchased them off the spinner rack. In my area, the spinner rack went the way of the brontosaurus around 1980-1981. At that point forward, we were all purchasing them in comic book specialty stores after that.

BRAVE AND THE BOLD 104 was my first regular issue I purchased off the stands. Issue 110 that you mentioned, along with issue 111 featuring Batman, Wildcat and the Joker, and issue 119 with Man-bat, and 120 with Kamandi, all rank among my favorites. I think BRAVE AND THE BOLD was a great series for Aparo, becaause while staying on one series, he got to draw every character in the DC stable.
I have a special affection for Wildcat, who is essentially a variation of Batman, a wealthy guy with no superpowers who uses his resources to fight crime. And Aparo drew him quite well.

I love Aparo's work on AQUAMAN, PHANTOM STRANGER, and then BRAVE AND THE BOLD, and a few scattered stories for HOUSE OF MYSTERY. In the 1970's era, Aparo was definitely one of DC's best artists, and part of the definitive Adams, Novick, Giordano team that drew Batman in that era. Aparo also did a few scattered issues of the BATMAN and DETECTIVE issues in that period.

The only other artist I consider "definitive Batman" is Marshall Rogers' run.