Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think you way overestimate bias but regardless bias doesn't automatically equate to lies. Bias certainly becomes okay it seems when it's leaning conservative. The House has always had the right to subpoena witnesses and documents. Pelosi is using the same rules republicans used on Clinton via Benghazi. And it is all going to be public very soon. I suspect Trump still isn't going to cooperate because the WH records are not going to help him.

That's an overwhelming consensus of quantifiable liberal media bias, and my above post just cited multiple examples where it does equate to lies.

You are using deceitful arguments to try and rationalize what the Democrats have been doing for the last month. What Democrats are doing is ABSOLUTELY NOT the same standard that was used in the previous impeachments of Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton. All of which were public hearings with clear bipartisanship.

That is absolutely not the same Democrat procedure set for impeaching Trump. Republicans have nbo access to witnesses, they have no freedom to even read transcripts after the fact, while not even able to attend. And then Democrats, while keeping testimony under lock and key in a Secure Conference room (SCIF), leak out small portions to the liberal media that feed the lying narrative they are trying to portray.

Republican House members cannot observe witnesses firsthand in closed testimony.
They cannot see their body language that experience would tell if they were lying.
They cannot cross-examine with their own questions, or test the veracity of witnesses, or gather exculpatory evidence that would exonerate Trump and his officials.
And the American people are denied the ability to see these proceedings with their own eyes.

To get this kind of "freedom" that Democrats are giving us, one would have to time travel to a Soviet court, Castro's Cuba, Che Gueverra's death squads, or Mao's China. Well... Xi's China is actually a step up on the authoritarianism of Mao's China.
And since the Democrat Left exalts all these regimes, we shouldn't be surprised when they unleash the same tactics on America.

Trump is just the beginning. If Democrats could, they would unleash the same authoritarian reign of terror on every American. Even the moderates in their own party. That would be worth popping some popcorn to watch.