Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Lt. Col Alexander Vindman today let on that he had THREE TIMES been offered to be commannder of all armed forces for the nation of Ukraine.

Gee, where would they get the idea that Vindman would leave the U.S. and have a first loyalty to another nation?
Could it possibly because he habitually badmouthed the United States and the U.S. military in the company of Russians and other foreign officials, and even around U.S. military staff, which many U.S. officials overheard and reported, and for which his superior officer verified and reprimanded Vindman for?

And why is globalist and a leaker, who habitually badmouths the military he serves in, allowed to continue serving in the National Security Council, or in the U.S. military period?

This is what a smear looks like. He actually was wounded fighting for this country and is guilty of getting job offers? That type of attack says more about the attacker's character than anything else. Shame on you

I cited links for everything I said. What you spin as a "smear" are cited facts as quoted from Lt. Col. Vindman's former commanding officer(source linked above). And his commanding officer said that he got multiple complaints about Vindman, went and listened in the room where Vindman was badmouthing the U.S. military and America itself to Russian officials.

In addition he is a Democrat zealot who is quite vocal about his anti-Trump and anti-Republican opinions. And obviously, is perfectly willing to participate in an internal FBI/CIA-led coup against the United States.

I challenge you to cite what I said that was a "smear", and wasn't supported by the known facts about Vindman.

Likewise Marie Yovanovich, who was reported for making similar partisan remarks, and along with Victoria Niuland, used U.S. diplomatic muscle to make the Ukranian goverment back off from investigating corrupt companies friendly to Democrat interests, including one belonging to George Soros.