The Chris Wallace/Sen John Kennedy interview in question:

Sen. Kennedy slams Pelosi for using impeachment as 'routine political weapon' Fox News Sunday, Nov 24, 2019

I did not see (in the closing minutes) that Wallace presented anything resembling absolute proof of what he alleged. Wallace just alleged that NSC official Fiona Hill in testimony said so, and Kennedy said her opinion was offered as fact.

Fiona Hill is, I think, quite clearly a Hillary Clinton voter, and part of a club within the State Department (including House committee witnesses Vindman, Taylor, Holmes and Kent)that is hostile to and undermining President Trump's policy. Fiona Hill also said in a published editorial in 2015 that the U.S. should not offer armed assistance to the Ukranians.

I also see Wallace as one of many on Fox News who is a liberal, if not a liberal partisan, along with the recently resigned Shepard Smith, Judge Nick Napolitano, and (one I respect a lot) pulitzer-winning forme N Y Times reporter Judith Miller. While Fox certainly has its hardline conservative opinion shows, I think Wallace and others show Fox News presents both sides, and not invested in selling a narrative as the other mainstream networks.