Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

And now today, the Democrats at about 9 AM finally crossed the threshold and announced they will pursue actual impeachment. They are committing political suicide, and have done, are doing, a lot of damage to the country in the process.

DEMOCRATS TO UNVEIL ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, FOCUSED OB "ABUSE OF POWER", AND "OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS"

I caught only a part of Rep. Nadler's statement, I heard Rep. Adam Schiff's full prepared statement. It made me want to vomit, the insincerity and blatant falsehoods he was fronting. And then they quickly fled the scene, without taking any questions from reporters. Indicating they don't really believe what they are saying, and don't want to be cross-examined on it too closely.

An hour or so later, I caught Rep Kevin McCarthy's response, which expressed the verifiable facts, that easily deconstructed the whoppers by Democrats in what they are alleging.

A month ago, Steve Bannon, interviewed by Maria Bartiromo, said that Democrats were not going to turn back, that they can't at this point do so politically, even though this is the path to Democrat suicide:
"They've come ashore, they've burned the boats, they're advancing inland, there's no turning back."

That has turned out to be prophetic.

Bannon isn't really a great source for that. It's garbage spin that you would reject if it was some partisan democrat presenting something similar about republicans. The truth is that Trump abused his office by holding foreign aid to an ally that is fighting Russia to get them to announce an investigation into Biden. And he isn't going to stop there. That is unacceptable to just let go. And I think history isn't going to be kind to those that acted as accomplices to his corruption.

Fair play!