Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Lindsey Graham not even pretending...“I am trying to give a pretty clear signal I have made up my mind. I’m not trying to pretend to be a fair juror here,”

No morals just a lap dog protecting his master.

More lying Democrat talking points. Senator Graham is making the point that the Soviet-style "investigation" in the House impeachment hearings was one-sided and failed to give equal and fair access to Republicans and Trump attorneys to subpeona witnesses, to present exculpatory evidence, to cross-examine Democrat witnesses. As many Republicans have said in hearings and exposed, it was a kangaroo court, only intended to smear Trump, NOT to pursue and equal and impartial investigation of the facts.

Based on that inherent unfairness, and more importantly that even with that Democrat partisan bias, Democrats have failed to make any case for impeachment. That is what Lindsey Graham is saying. He would dismiss the case for lack of evidence.

The transcribed July 25th Trump/Zelensky phone call, and Zelensky's multiple televised interviews, make clear there was no "quid pro quo", no corruption, no coercion, no intimidation, no "bribery", no "abuse of power", or whatever contrived focus-group selected term the lying Democrats are using this week. Everything else the House Democrats are alleging is just smoke and mirrors, easily disproven by these bedrock facts.