Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You're taking a few most extreme examples to try to generalize the whole party in a way that you wouldn't accept as fair if it was reversed.

I dunno. It’s hard to argue that the Democrat members of Congress breaking out in applause is simply a few outliers.

How many applauded? It didn't sound like that many. I get that the GOP will try to use it to paint the entire party for political advantage but the truth is impeachment wasn't an easy partisan decion to make for more democrats than not. Many know they are risking their seat with their vote.

I've seen multiple Republican congressmen interviewed about it who were there on the House floor to hear it when the impeachment vote was taken, they all say that every Democrat from a secure seat was gloating and slapping high-fives, that the only ones who weren't were the ones from districts that elected Trump in 2016, because these vulnerable Democrats know this impeachment assures their House seats will be gone in 2020.

Among those railing for impeachment of Trump are Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer, Durbin, "Mad Maxine" Waters, AOC, Tlaib, And every 2020 candiddate. Who is this mythical "moderate" group of Democrats who openly oppose impeachment. NAME THEM!! They don't exist. Clyburn is the only one I've heard, and that was only intermittently, as he sings in chorus with the impeachment crowd.

Your party are such liars, they only time they feign to be moderate and to PRETEND to hold moderate stances is in front of media cameras, so they can lie to voters and get re-elected, and then pursue their true and radical agenda.
Your Bolshevik party at work.