Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Uh no. Anybody willing to testify under oath has provided evidence. Unlike in Clinton’s impeachment, Trump has tried to block and gag all witness and documents to hide his corruption. I know you hate the other side so much you’re satisfied with the shitbag’s lies and corruption but he’s not going to be able to keep the lid on forever. Bolton and other’s should be able to testify. Otherwise it’s a sham trial that will just aid Trump in a temporary coverup.

Actually, it was YOUR party, the Democrats, in the House hearings who prevented any exculpatory witnesses and testimony that would have prevented this factless narrative from ever reaching the Senate for a trial. Adam Schiff had hearings mostly behind closed doors, and then leaked daily to his buddies in the liberal media any salacious exerpts that appeared to support his impeachment narrative, but only appeared to when twisted and selectively leaked outside their full context.

But like I said, the public doesn't care. And all the viciousness the Democrats can unleash won't make them care. The public sees this impeachment drive for the contrived manufactured lying narrative and pointless exercise that it is.

Are you unaware that Trump is blocking all the witnesses and documents that he can? As to what the public wants, any polling I’ve seen shows that the public wants a fair Senate trial with witnesses. I think you hope the public doesn’t care because you know Trump is guilty.

Fair play!