Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Trump has been more cooperative with investigators than either the Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton white houses were. They have been extremely forthcoming with thousands of documents. They have only witheld those witnesses that they felt potentially compromise internal secrets of the White House, might compromise Trump and his inner circle's opinion of foreign leaders, and their inner strategy in dealing with foreign governments.

I find it amazing that your side, the Democrat Bolsheviks, have the audacity to allege unfairness in the trial proceedings of the Republican-led Senate, when the Republican standard for a trial is the bipartisan standard of the Bill Clinton impeachment trial in 1999. And the Republicans have even made conccessions that make it less favorable to Trump than it was toward Clinton.

Even more amazing for Democrats to allege unfairness in the Senate trial, when you consider how incredibly Democrat-partisan and unfair proeedings were a few weeks ago in the Democrat-led House!

Trump is guilty of nothing. Democrats cling to a deliberate smear of Trump, partisanly dividing the country just in a vain hope they can damage Trump and cost him a few points in the polls leading into Nov 2020. But that is already backfiring:
Gallup: 51% OF VOTERS NOW WANT IMPEACHMENT TO END
https://news.gallup.com/poll/271691/trump-approval-inches-support-impeachment-dips.aspx

At this point, I'm confident Trump will win in Nov 2020, and he will gain Republican majorities in both the House and Senate. Democrats are vicious liars, a majority of voters now see that, and based on that deceit Dems will be pounded into the dirt in Nov 2020.
Polls by the most accurate predictors of the last few elections were already predicting a clear Trump re-election a year ago. Trump's victory in 2020 is twice as assured now. Thanks Dems!

Trump is the first President to 100 percent not comply with providing documents and witnesses for an impeachment. You can lie and throw shit at the other side but that reflects on your character. According to polling about 75 percent want a fair trial that includes witnesses and documents that Trump is obstructing. If Republicans in the senate go ahead and engage in covering up for Trump I’m good with voters judging their corruption too. Looking at the midterm results and some special election results I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re back to bitching about the deficit and the rigged 2020 election when Trump and trash get tossed out on their corrupt asses.

Fair play!