Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Trump is the first President to 100 percent not comply with providing documents and witnesses for an impeachment. You can lie and throw shit at the other side but that reflects on your character. According to polling about 75 percent want a fair trial that includes witnesses and documents that Trump is obstructing. If Republicans in the senate go ahead and engage in covering up for Trump I’m good with voters judging their corruption too. Looking at the midterm results and some special election results I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re back to bitching about the deficit and the rigged 2020 election when Trump and trash get tossed out on their corrupt asses.

As I just said above, Trump has disputed the Democrats' unlawful abuses, lawfully through the courts, exercising his Constitutional rights.

Further, Trump has cooperated more with House and Senate investigators than either Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton before him. He has released thousands of documents. Trump unprecedentedly released the classified transcript of his July 25th phone call with Zelensky, the leader of a foreign state! TWO phone calls with Zelensky, actually. Trump has only been uncooperative with a House investigation that was absurdly unfair, where his White House counsel was not even permitted to attend!
Rep. Adam Schiff's twisting of the facts, closed door sessions, deliberate lies and distortions of the facts, delayed release of even the transcripts of closed-door sessions, and in some casess NEVER releasing closed door transcripts to allow Trump to defend himself against kangaroo-court allegations. The entire basis for this impeachment, "the Whistleblower", a k a Eric Ciaramella, a raabid Democrat partisan CIA analyst and favored boy of the Obama administration, is still officially not identified, and so Trump is denied the ability to even know and face his accuser. AND ACCUSED OF WHAT?!? No identifiable crime. Rep Adam Schiff alleged he was unaware of the Whisleblower until his whistleblower report was submitted to the House Intelligence Committee, but in truth the Whistleblowers report was crafted FOR SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR, and BY THE STAFF OF ADAM SCHIFF'S OFFICE! The even hand-picked whistleblower Eric Ciaramelaa's lawyer for him!

It's a lie.
It's ALL lies. And the American public now sees the Democrats' vicious deceit.

What you just said above about 75% bla bla bla is just gobbledygook propaganda I didn't even understand. I just cited and linked what the most recent poll says. According to the Gallup poll, 51% oppose Trump's impeachment and removal.

And I didn't lie. I've sourced my opinion, chapter and verse.
You have lied, trying to twist reality to conform with your rabidly anti-Trump point of view. Lying, if only to yourself.