Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
They allowed republicans that were on those committee’s to be there and ask questions. They did not allow republicans to derail the hearings, and that is what they tried to do. We’ve been through that before so repeating purposely deceitful things like that accomplishes what exactly for you? Do you need to repeat the one sided trump talking points for yourself? The leaked stuff from Bolton’s book is clearly not nothing as you say. We know that not only from the leaks but Trump’s responses and Bolton not denying any of it. I don’t think Bolton is a magic bullet that will take Trump down in this impeachment “trial” but even if you don’t want acknowledge it Bolton is very much a first hand account on this. Not having him testify is a blatant cover up. Yeah Trump supporters don’t care, I get it. It is my hope that the rest of the nation does and vote the corruption out.

No, what you're saying is complete horseshit.
Republicans were NOT allowed to attend the closed-door hearings, and then had to wait several weeks in many cases to be forwarded the transcripts of testimony from the Dems.
And in the case of intelligence community inspector general (I C IG) Michael Atkinson, Republicans are still waiting for the transcript of his testimony. One can only assume there's something in that closed-door testimony that Schiff and the Democrats don't want Republicans to know.

Further (as I detailed earlier in the topic) the lying sack of shit that answers when called Adam Schiff unquestionably lied when asked about his knowledge of the whistleblower (a k a CIA analyst and former White House NSC staffer Eric Ciaramella).
Schiff lied and said no. It turns out Ciaramella went to Schiff's office for advice, and staffers in Schiff's office spent three weeks assisting Ciaramella in DRAFTING his whistleblower report! So it's an absolute lie that the first time Schiff heard about the report is when it was submitted.
Further, Rep. Schiff's office, if not Schiff himself, hand-picked Ciaramella's attorney for him and sent him to the attorney's office!
And finally, in the months leading up to the whistleblower/Ukraine report going public, Schiff's office hired TWO liberaal Democrat partisan members of the White House NSC staff, who worked closely with Eric Ciaramella and Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, in the months leading up to the whistleblower report release! And they're all buddies!

Lo and behold, what an incredible set of coincidences!!
And sure, these folks would never never EVER engage in partisan Democrat scheming to benefit the Democrats...

LISA PAGE: Trump isn't going to be president, right? RIGHT?!?
PETER STRZOK: No. No, he won't. We will stop it.

Nope, not a chance...
And I'm the liar?
Seriously, M E M, what are you smoking?