Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Yup, caucuses are messy. I wouldn’t crow to much though as your party made it simple for republican voters by not letting other republicans run against Trump. Like trials without witnesses I suppose you get quicker results leaving your party a choice of just Trump.

Some more messy than others. This is reminiscent of the collossal failure of the Obamacare website launch in 2013.

And also reminiscent of the DNC (revealed in their own internal e-mails) rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders in 2016. Where Debbie Wasserman Bitch-Cunt Schultz was exposed and forced to resign as DNC chair.
And then her replacement, DNC new chair Donna Brazile, was revealed to be just as involved in badmouthing and plotting against Bernie Sanders.

And that's on top of Brazile rigging CNN debates, feeding Hillary Clinton the questions in advance of the debates. TWO separate televised CNN debates.

There were two other Republicans running. They both each got about 1% of the Iowa vote.

What I enjoy most is that Democrats have been launching this kind of backstabbing viciousness on Republican candidates since 2004. But increasingly, they just can't resist unleashing the same vicious rat-fuck tactics on their own. It's a pleasure to watch them viciously claw on each other, the ones who most deserve the clawing.

Meanwhile, Trump is busy fulfilling all his campaign promises, creating record growth, record low unemployment, rebuilding our military, re-negotiating trade deals that will further increase domestic growth and jobs, and securing our southern border.

As an alternative to Trump, Democrats only offer the chaos they displayed last night.